Tuesday, June 10, 2014

15 weeks!

Psalm 139:13-16, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”
I continue to be amazed at the marvelous work being completed inside of me!  This baby, who is such a mystery to me, is completely known by our Creator!  I can’t even feel it moving around yet, but it DOES move!  It shies away when it’s poked at, it turns its head from bright lights…so incredible!  I can’t wait to see what God does with this little life.  I can’t wait to meet him/her! 
Trying to take one day at a time and just enjoy each moment of these 9 months.  Excited for the future, but still very much wanting to live in and enjoy the present.  Blessed and humbled by this opportunity to participate in creation with Elohim (the Creator).

No comments:

Post a Comment